Saturday, January 29, 2011

Food for Thought

If I lived to be 105 and studied at every major university from the age of 2 until my death my mind would still only contain 1/trillionth trillionth of the knowledge God has...so I don't understand why people put their faith in man's science over the Word of God. A Word that has proven itself to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt. 

There are hundred's of accurately fulfilled prophecy's in God's Word which no other book that has ever been written can claim. 

There are scientific facts stated in God's Word that men "discovered" hundreds of years AFTER the Bible was written. Such as the fact that the universe is expanding, the earth free floats in space, there is a huge whole in the northern hemisphere of space, that air has weight, the stars emit radio waves, the stars are innumerable, atomic structure, the earth is a sphere, the rotation of the earth, the orbit of the sun, gravitational properties of constellations, and on and on and on. But, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I already knew the Bible was true. I didn't need it to be proven! God says that the "natural man" (unsaved) cannot know the things of God because spiritual truth must be spiritually discerned (1 Cor. 2:14).

Thank you Lord for all that You have made! Thank you that 42 years ago You opened my eyes so I could see supernaturally! I have always loved truth from the time I was a small child until now. Like when I get an email, making some sensational claim, I desire to know it's origin and whether or not it is true. My biggest regret would have been to search the whole world for truth and missed the greatest Truth of all!

For His Glory, 

The Princess Warrior



Copyright Information
Copyright © 2011 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...