Friday, November 11, 2011

Under His Blood & Remembered No More

I love the Lord.  He has been with me during the darkest nights and the loneliest days.  He has comforted my soul when I thought comfort could not be found.  There has never been a time that I needed Him that He was too busy or had better things to do even if all I did was cry.  

I’ve lied, stolen, cheated, and have been angry with Him, but when I come to myself and realize I have hurt the One who loves me more than any other I bow my head and say, “I’m sorry Father.  Please forgive me”.  He then holds out his nail-scarred hand and says, “Come daughter. I still love you -- all is forgiven.  It’s under My blood and remembered no more”.  

~The Princess Warrior
 

Copyright Information

Copyright © 2009 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...