Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dominie Plays Christmas Carols

If you like traditional Christmas music – such as Silent Night, Joy to the World, What Child Is This, O Little Town of Bethlehem, Angels We Have Heard on High, O Holy Night, etc., then you will love this CD!  It is approximately 20 minutes in length.  

It was created by a dear Christian lady who has fibromyalgia like me and plays piano for her church as well as teaches piano. She also has a Christian-based, compassionate, and informative site for people with Fibromyalgia (FMS), Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.) and puts out a newsletter which I subscribe to.

This is the info I received from her. I hope you’ll check it out! Oh, and if you know anyone with these health issues please forward this website info to them. This has been one of the greatest resources I have found for fibromyalgia.

Dominie Plays Christmas Carols
 
   Enjoy the beautiful instrumental sounds of the Roland KR107 digital piano--

Bells, Violin, Harp, Grand Piano, Flute, Guitar, Pipe Organ and others!


Below are some comments about this CD


"Your Christmas CD is fabulous!!!  I play it every day!"


"Thanks so much for your CD. Absolutely beautiful."


"I had you send a copy of your CD directly to my mother, who is losing her sight and hearing.  But she had your CD turned up nice and loud and when she called me she was excited.  She said she was very emotional listening to it and even cried."


"I love my CD.  I play it over and over."


"Your CD was absolutely beautiful and with such an anointing."


"The CD arrived today! It is soooooo beautiful!"


"You are amazing. I love your music and will listen to it on my ipod for years to come."


"I bought three CD's - one for me, one for my mother-in-law and one for my mother, and we all just LOVE it!!!! I still listen to it even though it is after the holidays! It is just so soothing to me!! When any of us with FMS can find some relaxation it is wonderful!! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to make this CD, and I hope you will possibly make another, maybe a all seasonal one."


"I got the CD and just love it.  It puts you at peace with the world."



 From an artist friend--

"I received the CD today, rushed in to play it........IT WAS SO INCREDIBLY
BEAUTIFUL - I played it over and over and over and over......
it is some of the prettiest Christmas music I have ever heard
I plan to do a lot of painting while I listen to it!!!   I can't thank you enough!!! 
I talked to my dad tonight and he told me he had listened to your
Carols CD and that it reminded him of listening to a massive old pipe organ
as a child and how lovely it was......well, to be honest with you,
when I heard your CD, I got chills - it was so beautiful...
there are just no words!!!!  I will treasure it ALWAYS."


 "I am still enjoying the CD!!!  It is sooooo inspiring and sweet!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!"



From a relative who just broke her leg--

"Got your CD. You should have a ministry recording music for people recovering from surgery."



From friends at church--

"Your CD was GREAT!  Just too short!"


"Love my Christmas music CD!"



 From a lady whose father passed away last week--

"I've had your CD playing all afternoon as I wrote thank you notes...it was very comforting!"



From a fellow pianist--

"Your CD arrived yesterday. Nice soft and soothing music to brighten up my office. I like the way you use different instruments for different songs.
I like the bell sound on Silent Night, O Little Town of Bethlehem, etc. 
It has a calming yet mysterious effect."



From a biker friend--

"AWESOME!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CD! 
IT'S MIND BLOWING HAVING A INSTRUMENT CAPABLE OF PRODUCING
SUCH AN AWESOME SOUND.....THE TALENT OF THE ARTIST ALSO HAS A BIG INPUT ON THE QUALITY. I ENJOYED IT IMMENSELY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cost is $10 per CD at www.fms-help.com/CD.htm


The Christmas CD helps to support Dom's FMS/CFIDS Newsletters.  It also makes a great gift for someone you love. 


Thanks, and may God richly bless you!



"For God so LOVED the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dominie's FMS/CFIDS/ME Homepage  www.fms-help.com  has been serving the FMS/CFIDS/ME community with information, support, and encouragement since 1996.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...