Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love Is The Right Decision

These words really spoke to me and are so true. No matter who or what I was before, at the very moment I was affected by Love everything changed. The Love I am referring to is God (who IS love). 
I was on one path -- a path that led to destruction because it was a path of my own choosing -- serving self -- following my own will and way. But, when Jesus Christ came to live in my heart, I realized there was a greater purpose for my life and a greater Love than I had ever known. This Love gave me hope. This Love put my past in the past and left it there. This Love comforted me in time of great need. This Love made me His daughter and promised to never leave me. 
This Love put me on a different path -- a path that I now must follow, not because I have to, but because I can't see myself doing anything else. His Love compels me. Where else could I go? Why would I ever turn back from such a great LOVE? 
For His Glory, 
The Princess Warrior 

Copyright Information 
Copyright © 2009 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...