Saturday, October 13, 2012

Living Water

The vigor of our Spiritual Life will be in exact proportion to the place held by the Bible in our life and thoughts. I solemnly state this from the experience of fifty-four years. From my conversion I began to search the Word of God diligently and the blessing has been wonderful. I have read the Bible through one hundred times, and always with increasing delight. Each time it seems like a new Book to me. Great has been the blessing from consecutive, diligent, daily study. I look upon it as a lost day when I have not had a good time over the Word of God. ~George Muller


May our hearts be as the heart of George Muller concerning the blessed Word of God. It is living water to the believers soul, keeping us spotless in a filthy world. May we long for it's heavenly showers on a daily basis to keep our bridal garment white and clean and ready to meet our Groom. 


Waiting for Him

The Princess Warrior 


Copyright Information 
Copyright © 2009 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...