Friday, June 28, 2013

Have a B.A.D. Day!

Photo Source: Facebook
While shopping at a local mall, I spotted a man with an acronym on his shirt that had B.A.D. Me, being the person that I am (curious), stopped the man and asked, "What does B.A.D. stand for?" And trust me; you'll be amazed at what his response was.     

He replied, B.A.D. stands for: "Blessed And Delivered." That thought stuck with me as I finished doing my shopping. So, I came up with a little advice for you today.

(1) When the enemy tries to attack you, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(2) When things don't seem to be going right on your job, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(3) When things are not looking good in your marriage or relationships, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(4) When folks scandalize your name, just remember that you are B.A.D!.    

(5) When health challenges seem to overtake your body, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(6) When the spirit of depression tries to overtake your mind, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(7) When you have more monthly expenses than money, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(8) When your mode of transportation is not working right, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(9) When the spirit of grief tries to paralyze you, just remember that you are B.A.D.!    

(10) And when you wake up in the morning to a brand new day, just shout to the heavens…Hallelujah! I AM B.A.D.!!!!!!!!!    

YOU ARE "BLESSED AND DELIVERED"!!  So Have a B.A.D. Day!


Source: Facebook 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...