Monday, June 17, 2013

The Perfect Love


My Precious and Beautiful Daughter,

Everyone longs to give themselves to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, and to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God says, "Don't be anxious, don't worry.  Don't look around at the things that others have gotten or what I have given them. Don't look at the thing you think you want. You just keep looking at Me or you'll miss what I want to show you. 

When you're ready I'll surprise you with love far more wonderful than you would dream of. You see, until you are ready, and the one I have for you is ready (for I am working at this moment to have you both ready at the same time), until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I've prepared for you, you won't be able to experience love that exemplifies your relationship with Me.

For this is the perfect love.

Let me first show you what perfect love is. So you will never settle for anything less with another man. I am perfect. There is none like Me in all the earth. I am forever faithful—I will never forsake you or lie to you (Deut. 31:8). Everything that I say to you is True and Life. I will protect you as long as you live. I will never use you, manipulate you, or take advantage of you. I will always protect you. I am raising up a son with my very characteristics. But I first want the throne of your heart.

I want you to trust Me (Psa. 37:5). I want you to seek Me (Amos 5:4). I want to fulfill you. There is no one else I have created or nothing else on earth that has the ability to complete you—only Me (Col. 2:9-10). I have not created anyone or anything that will meet your every need or desire. Only Me. I want to know you. I want you to know Me. I want to laugh with you. I want to cry with you. I want you to include me in your daily activities. I want you to share with Me things that excite you. I want you to share with Me things that grieve you. I gave you these feelings, you know.

I am always with you (Psa. 139:7). Waiting. Thinking about you. I am long suffering and patient (1 Cor. 13:4). I am merciful (Deut 4:31). I love you with an everlasting love and with lovingkindness I have drawn you (Jer. 31:3). My Spirit longs and yearns jealously to be in a relationship with you (James 4:5). I am always thinking about you—my thoughts for you are more than the grains of sand (Ps. 139:17-18).

I alone am worthy of the throne of your heart. No one else can take my place and no one else will fulfill you or satisfy you. I want all of your heart. It’s all that I long for. I AM CAPTIVATED AND ENTHRALLED BY YOUR BEAUTY! (Ps. 45:11). You are the apple of My eye (Ps. 17:8). I will never disappoint you. Trust Me. I long for you to say that I am more than enough for you. I want to be your everything. I promise to never hurt you. I am not a man (Num. 23:19). I AM PERFECT.

There are men in your life who may have abused you, taken advantage of you, said mean things to you, who have broken your precious heart. My beloved, I long to have your whole heart so I can heal you. My Daughter, all I ever do is speak life to you. You may feel like the child in Ezekiel 16 who on the day she was born no eye pitied her. No one had compassion on her, but she was thrown in the open field, and she was loathed and abhorred on the day she was born. BUT I…The King of kings… I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, and I said to your blood, “LIVE! Yes, I said to you in your blood, LIVE!” I speak to you today and all I say is LIVE!

I want to heal you from all your pain. Forgive all those who have hurt you; let them go. For it is only then you can be healed. Let me show you how you are to be treated. Let Me show you your worth. Your true worth and value is found only in Me. You are a Queen. You are royalty. That is how I treat you, and you deserve nothing less. You may seek for approval of another man. You may seek to find yourselves in another man—who is not perfect. Please, let me alone tell you who you are.

You are my daughter, my Queen (Rev. 1:6), the apple of my eye, you are favor (Prov. 18:22), you are royalty, you are my righteousness (2 Cor. 5:21), your worth is FAR ABOVE rubies (Prov. 31:10), you are wisdom, virtuous (Prov. 31:10), strength and honor are your clothing (Prov. 31:25), and I made you to open your mouth with wisdom, and on your tongue having the law of kindness (Prov 31:26), you are my daughter (1 John 3:2), you are redeemed (Col 1:13-14), bought by the blood of My Son (1 Cor 6:19-20), you are My chosen (Eph 1:4), you are justified (Rom. 3:24), you are one with Me (2 Cor. 5:18), you are free from all guilt and condemndation (Rom. 8:1-2), you are My temple (1 Cor. 3:16), YOU ARE UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL!

I have given you a purpose in this life. There is a problem in this world that only you have the answer to. YOU ARE AN ANSWER AND NOT A PROBLEM! I need you and the world needs you! YOU ARE AN ANSWER! I love you more than you will ever know. My very essence is Love and I can do nothing else but love you perfectly. Let me satisfy you your every longing. Trust Me. I know it is scary. But I have given you a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind—not of fear (2 Tim. 1:7). You are more powerful than you think. I love you. Trust Me.

Love,

Your Father, Your Prince, Your All in All


(Author Unknown)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...