Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Daughter of the King


 I am a daughter
I am a daughter of The King,
The Master & Creator of everything,
I am a Princess through God’s Royalty,
Crowned with His jewels is my reality,
I am more precious than the Lily of the field,
Adorned with loveliness & wrapped in God’s shield,

I am a joint heir with Jesus,
Through Whom I am Holy & Righteous,

I am the light of the world,
For in me is Jesus’ light all shiny & pearled,

I am Jesus’ dear & precious friend,
My heart on Him doth depend,

I was chosen by God, holy & dearly loved,
Chosen to do His work through His leading from above,

My body is a temple of God - His dwelling place,
And a member of Christ’s body upon Him I embrace,

I am a new creation, born of The King,
Made of His workmanship to Him I cling,

Of this world I am a stranger,
For my citizenship is in Heaven without danger,

I have fellow citizenship with The Family of God,
Fellowshipping & serving while walking this sod,

I am a saint through His Righteousness,
An expression of the life of Christ Jesus,

Born under God’s protective royalty,
The devil, my enemy, cannot touch me,

I am one in Spirit with God, One in Christ Jesus,
Therefore resembling Christ when He returns for us,

Thank You, Father God, for these privileges are in You,
Thank You, Father, for loving me so very true !

Written by T. D. Channell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...