Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why Would I Run To Any Other?

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY...
You know, at some point in time, people WILL let you down. They cannot be all things at all times, BUT I have a God who neither sleeps nor slumbers. He's always there, every second of every hour of every day - always ready to offer forgiveness and freedom from the burdens that weigh us down. He offers healing and comfort that can be found in no other. He offers His ear, to listen to those feelings and problems that we cannot share with anyone else for fear of rejection or being judged. He offers His hand to lead us to those green pastures and times of refreshing. He calls out peace to our hearts when we are living in fearful times. Who is like our God? Why would I run to any other? 
"Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." ~Psalm 139:7-14
May God bless you today over and above what you are able to receive! 

For His Glory, 

The Princess Warrior 

Find me on Facebook @ The Princess Warrior Ministries Page

 
Copyright Information 
Copyright © 2009 The Princess Warrior Ministries. All articles are copyrighted on the date they are posted, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Permission granted for not-for-sale reproduction in exact form including copyright and web address. Other uses require written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture references are taken from the King James Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...