Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Break?

Dear Precious Friends: 

I will be taking a little break from blogging. Because of my prayer time today, I believe God would have me lay all things aside and seek His face about some extremely important and urgent matters. I'm not sure why He has called me away so soon after starting 31 Days Closer to God, but I must obey the Master's command. I do believe that when I return I will be in an even better place to minister unto and serve you...and this could be the ultimate reason behind this call to pray. 

I can't say when I will be back, but please know that you will still be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you will remember me in yours. This IS NOT "goodbye"...it's just "see you later". 

May God bless you and keep you. Much love to you all!!

~The Princess Warrior


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would really love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...